Meet your New Machine Tending Employee – the SNAPMate
SNAP Resources is inviting any manufacturer or distributor involved with CNC or Injection Mold machines to participate in a SNAPMate Demonstration.
Fremont, OH – SNAP Resources (SNAP), a Motion Controls Robotics’ affiliated company, recently introduced an innovative automation solution called the SNAPMate Station featuring a FANUC Cobot.
Join SNAP to see a machine tending load/unload operation and participate in some hands-on programming. There are two portable SNAPMate Stations options available. The FANUC CR-15iA has the reach capabilities for machine tending and the FANUC CR-7LiA is perfect for assembly or inspection operations.
There will be three demonstration days to select from:
- Tuesday, July 23, 2019, from 11am to 1pm
- Wednesday, July 24, 2019, from 11am to 1pm
- Thursday, July 25, 2019, from 11am to 1pm
The SNAPMate can be programmed to load and unload every CNC in a facility. Once the station is programmed, just roll the station up to the CNC, and it becomes a new Machine Tending Employee. This eliminates any bottlenecks caused by inconsistent workforce needs and provides the option to have a 2nd and 3rd shift to make the most of existing machining equipment.
These stations answer the common issues of having employees leave or call-in sick unexpectedly. Many companies are needing to spend a lot of money hiring temporary agencies and still falling short in meeting production demands.
The SNAPMate 15 machine tending demo will show how it is possible to quickly program a collaborative robot and increase productivity in less than a week.
RSVP today then come by 1500 Walter Ave Fremont, OH during one of the demonstrations times listed above to:
- Get an introduction to the SNAPMate and see it load/unload a CNC onsite.
- Discuss grippers and accessories that are available.
- Sit down for lunch with colleagues and ask questions.
- Try programming the SNAPMate using the drag and drop touchscreen interface
- Get pricing information and brochures to share